Notice of Members General Meeting
To be held at Vermeer Equipment WA & NT
4 Hyne Road, South Guildford, WA
On Wednesday 5 April commencing at 7:00PM
RSVP and attend to win $100 gift voucher (see below)
- Alex Morin- President’s Welcome and General Report of TGWA activities
- Nigel Williams – Treasurer’s Financial Report
- Alex Morin – National Industry Update
- Alex recently attended an Arboriculture Australia meeting in South Australia representing the Tree Guild of WA. Attendees included the Arboriculture Australia board and representatives from the State based associations.
- There were many items discussed including a national Voluntary Licensing Scheme.
- Nigel Williams – Chairman 2017 WA Tree Climbing Championships
- Update of WA Tree Climbing Championship 2017 to be held on Saturday 13 May 2017 at Perry Lake Reserve, Floreat
- Early Registrations can be made at this event.
- Other Business – Opportunity for members to raise industry issues.
- Mark Wallace – Vermeer WA & NT
- Mark will brief members on products and services provided by Vermeer NT & WA. There will be sufficient time to browse in store.
- Close and Networking
The meeting is anticipated to be approximately 2 hours’ duration.
Food and Beverages will be served.
This is a free event but, please RSVP by Monday 3 April 2017 so that we can adequately cater for this event.
All members who do RSVP and attend will go in the draw to win a $100 voucher to spend at Vermeer
RSVP to email@example.com