Scroll Down the page to see all Employment Opportunities
Low voltage or high voltage qualified vegetation worker
with truck license.
Based in Wangara.
Please phone Nick 0431159207
Experienced Arborist Required – Karratha
North West Tree Services are seeking an experienced and qualified Arborist to join our team in the Pilbara WA.
Successful applicants will become part of Team providing high-quality Tree Services at various sites throughout the Pilbara for our clients.
Ideally applicants will possess the following:
- Minimum Cert II or III Level Arboriculture or International Equivalent
- Current MR Truck Licence
- EWP/High Risk Licence and Experience
- Current Police Clearance
- Current Australian Working Rights with no restrictions
- A strong commitment to working Safely in a team
- Proven track record for being reliable and honest
- A high level of Physical Fitness and Motivation
- A willingness to relocate to the Pilbara
Successful Applicants will be required to undergo the following:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing on an ongoing basis
- A Pre-employment Medical
- Current Police Certificate
North West Tree Services is a family owned business who have operated in the Pilbara for many years. We provide Tree Services to a wide range of clients from private owner occupiers to large mining companies. We offer our staff support, security, training, and a safe work environment within a team that values each member’s unique skills.
For further details and a confidential discussion contact Noel/Lewi on (08) 9144 2212 / 0427 783 988 or email Lewi – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Seeking a F/T passionate Operations Manager.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in the development and growth of our Company.
- Minimum Cert 3 in Arboriculture or equivalent
- Climbing experience preferred but not essential
- Team/Crew Leader experience
- Quoting Private/Corporate/Local Government
- Customer Relations
- Staff inductions, training and updating/implement registers
- Managing the Crews
- Scheduling Private and Residential jobs
- Assist in the development of operational procedures
- Conducting OH&S meetings
- And more
Please call (08) 9408-1700
We are seeking an experienced grounds person
Must be fit, honest and reliable
White Card and Police Clearance
Truck license preferred
Must be willing to obtain relevant certification
Call Tree Amigos Tree Surgeons
Wangara call 9408-1700
ARBORIST/CLIMBER – COME JOIN OUR CREW!
We are seeking a Full-time passionate craftsman with genuine communication skills, a high attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Minimum Cert 3 in Arboriculture or 4 years’ professional experience and willing to gain certification.
- All industry relevant certifications ie MR license, Working at Heights(EWP), First Aid etc essential or willing to gain.
- Preferred but not essential LV (Low Voltage Power Line Cert), HV (High Voltage Power Line Cert).
- Extensive arboricultural knowledge and skill.
- Quality pruning with attention to detail.
- Careful removing of small to large trees with advanced rigging and roping skills to dismantle accurately in confined spaces.
- Team/Crew Leader Experience.
- Management of the crews is preferred.
- Firm understanding of Machinery and Plant equipment.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about arboriculture.
Please email your application to email@example.com or for further information please call 08 9408- 1700.